What are relationship problems?
Relationship problems are common, few relationships exist without conflict. This can range from the odd disagreement, bickering or repeatedly arguing. It is natural to start to question longevity of a relationship when it begins to falter. Our health and happiness can suffer.
For many of us, we try and work through the problems alone, however it can be helpful to seek support.
Symptoms of relationship problems
- Unwillingness to compromise, inflexibility and selfishness without concern or support for your partner.
- Not being able to communicate needs to each other.
- Lack of boundaries.
- Keeping things hidden from your partner.
- Passive aggressive behaviour, banging and breaking things.
- Secret romantic relationships.
- Use of drugs and alcohol.
- Lack of time together.
- Physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
How counselling can help
Talking about your experiences can help you make decisions about what you want in a relationship and identify unhelpful patterns of behaviour.
Please contact me for further information or to book an appointment.
Monday – 2 pm – 6 pm – The Old Bank, Eastbourne (in person)
Wednesday – 10 am – 7 pm – online via Zoom
Thursday – 10 am – 2 pm – The Wellington Centre, Hastings (in person)
£20 for the first assessment session
£40 per session after